Towing In Sandy Springs GA
The city of Sandy Springs is growing fast, and that means more traffic, which can mean more towing. Whether you are experiencing car trouble, need to remove an illegally parked vehicle, or your vehicle has been involved in an accident, Morosgo’s Towing in Sandy Springs provides the fast, helpful service you need.
Our team of tow truck drivers is ready to serve your towing needs at any time, day or night, all year round. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal, and we strive to provide you with the best service and customer care and support.
We guarantee your safety and the safety of your vehicle, whether you have a compact car or a large SUV. We tow your vehicle quickly and safely to one of our shops, and arrange for your transportation back home if you need service after business hours. We also offer roadside repair services, so we can help fix your vehicle on the spot whenever possible.
We also provide non-consensual commercial towing services, in accordance with Georgia’s Motor Carrier Compliance Division. If you want to report a vehicle that is parked illegally or otherwise presenting a hazard, we can obtain the necessary permit and remove the vehicle quickly and safely.
The owner of the vehicle is responsible for all towing charges and legal fees. Morosgo’s Towing in Sandy Springs can also provide you with signs to place in commercial lots or private property, to discourage unauthorized parking.
Frequently asked questions:
- My car was towed. What should I do to get it back?
- You can contact the Sandy Springs Police Department 770.551.6900 or search the state website at http://ga.towedcar.com/ Vehicles may be towed for parking in violation of posted signs, or relocated in case of emergency. Please check with the Sandy Spring Police Department at to see if your vehicle has been impounded or relocated before reporting it stolen.
- If I return to my vehicle before the tow is complete, can I get it back?
- Once the vehicle is raised from its parking location, our drivers are required by law to relocate it to a city impound lot.
- How can I get my car back?
- Vehicle release are done directly at the impound lot to which your car was taken. Please contact the Sandy Springs Police Department non-emergency number to inquire about your towed vehicle’s location.
We understand that having your vehicle towed can be stressful. But it doesn’t need to be complicated; we want to provide you not just with the best towing in Sandy Springs, GA, but the best customer support and reassurance to get you back on the road.